Li Ziqi Lotus Root Powder Mixed With Osmanthus & Nuts & Wolfberry - Royal Tribute Food From Ancient China
Ziqi said”Lotus root powder has been in existence for hundreds of years in China.It is the royal family's specialty food in the ancient Chinese dynasty. We have innovated on the basis of traditional production techniques, and added eight natural ingredients such as osmanthus, Wolfberry (Chinese: 枸杞; pinyin: góuqǐ. A healthy fruit of Lycium chinense), cranberry, almond, Purple potato, and cashew nuts. It has a hint of sweet-scented osmanthus and tastes very good. It is suitable for breakfast and is also suitable for dessert and porridge for lunch and dinner. ”
- Does not contain any additives, flavors, preservatives, pigments, etc. It is a natural healthy green food. Produced through traditional hand-made processes, basically in line with the process produced in the zz video.
- Do not pour the powder directly into the can! Use a clip to tighten after opening to avoid it getting wet.
Lotus root powder is a high-end delicious food invented in China. It has always been the royal cuisine enjoyed in ancient China. It is currently one of China's intangible cultural heritage. In 1972, US President Nixon visited China and was very satisfied after tasting the Chinese lotus root powder. He brought it back to the United States as a gift.
Each jar of wolfberry lotus root powder is made from carefully selected ingredients and processed through 14 complex processes. It is guaranteed to be nutritious while ensuring the best taste.
The successful wolfberry lotus root powder will have a faint osmanthus fragrance, and this light but not greasy scent can cause appetite. It looks like a transparent and viscous liquid, and contains gold, red, and purple ingredients that can drool overwhelmingly. When you taste the first bite, your mouth will be filled with porridge mixed with a variety of ingredients. When the nuts are bitten, they will make a "squeaky" sound and give off the characteristic taste of the nut. The dried fruit will be chewy and slightly sour and sweet. The original taste of all the delicious ingredients will start to attack your tongue, teeth and taste, which will be a mouth-end carnival party. Every time you take a bite, your mood will be more pleasant. When you finish this delicious meal, the feeling of satisfaction and mood have reached the highest point. Your heart is enjoying a peaceful feeling, and the soul is sublimated. It is not just a feast of taste, but also a spiritual care. This is also the harvest that Ziqi wants to bring to everyone through this product.
How to open it?
Eating tutorial. Important!
- Step 1. Use a spoon to take 3-5 scoops of Lotus-root powder flour into a cup or bowl.
- Step 2. Add about 10ml of cold water or ordinary drinking water to stir evenly. Just enough to dissolve the powder, not too much.
- Step 3. Add 100 degrees of boiling water, stir quickly, and stir into a transparent paste.
How to tell if it is successful?
Failure. This is due to the water temperature being less than 95 degrees.
- Specifications: 350g
- Shelf life: 6 months
- Production date: see the bottom of the can.
- Formulation: Lotus root powder, Wolfberry, Cranberry, Raisin, Osmanthus, Almond, Purple potato, Cashew nuts, and Chinese RockSugar.
- Storage Conditions: Protect from moisture and direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- The time stamp on the package is the date of manufacture and not the expiration date.
- Because it does not contain preservatives, it is recommended to eat as soon as possible after opening.